Available in over 250 shades
Stone worktops can be used in a variety of places such as the kitchen, in the bathroom, for walls or floors, and even for furniture. Its functionality is only limited by imagination.
With a vast array of choices available such in over 250+ colours / styles, we’re confident we’ll have your dream worktop at a price you’ll love.
We’re able to source leading brands such as Caesarstone, Cambria and Silestone as well as more budget friendly options that ensure whatever you choose, the end result will look stunning.
They are made of engineered quartz stone, which is a combination of natural quartz crystals and resins. The result is a highly durable, non-porous material that is resistant to scratches, stains, and heat. It is an ideal material for your kitchen surfaces due to its durability and low maintenance requirements.
Constructed from approximately 93% natural quartz crystals, which are one of the hardest minerals on earth. The remaining 7% comes from resins and pigments that give the worktop its colour and pattern. The mixture is formed into slabs that can be custom-cut to fit any kitchen layout or design.
Compared to other types of kitchen worktop materials such as granite or marble, quartz offers several advantages. Unlike granite or marble, quartz does not require sealing because it is non-porous.
This means that it does not absorb liquids or food particles that can cause staining or bacterial growth.
Additionally, quartz is more uniform in appearance than natural stone materials because it is an engineered product with consistent patterns throughout the stone block.
In comparison to other man-made materials such as solid surface or laminate countertops, this material offers superior durability and resistance to scratches and heat.
All these features make it a popular choice in kitchens across London.
Another advantage of using this material is their low maintenance requirements.
Unlike other types of worktop materials such as granite or marble, quartz does not require sealing or resealing over time to maintain its quality. Additionally, the non-porous surface makes it easy to clean with just soap and water.
With our competitive pricing, we are confident that we can provide you with the perfect worktop that meets your needs and budget.
We offer a broad selection of leading brands, such as Caesarstone, Cambria, and Silestone, to more affordable options.
We cover all areas within London including:
Many consider us to be one of the leading suppliers and installers of London quartz worktops as we always select the finest natural stone material. We cover all London areas and most of the UK with most of our work focusing on a fifty mile radius of London.
If you’d like us to provide you with a quote or you need some advice for your project, do get in touch and we’d be happy to help.
Save Up To £1500 On 2024 Installs - No VAT, Free Cut Outs / Templating, 50% OFF Fitting + EXTRA 10% OFF Your Entire Order. Offer Ends 24/12